No I did not say that. Or I did not mean that. Sorry if it was unclear.
I said: don’t use large sizes:

> Never use size:10000000 or from:10000000.

You should read this:
http://www.elasticsearch.org/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/search-request-scroll.html#scroll-scan

<http://www.elasticsearch.org/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/search-request-scroll.html#scroll-scan>

--
David Pilato | Technical Advocate | Elasticsearch.com
@dadoonet <https://twitter.com/dadoonet> | @elasticsearchfr