If you have a node that has 4x disks as JBOD and you configure
Elasticsearch to use all of them, so it will write to as like its Raid0.

How does Elasticsearch handle a failure of one disk?
Will the whole node go down or will Elasticsearch continue to function just
with lower total available storage? (and then recreate the shards that went
down)