I recommend reading the project documentation [1]; there's a dedicated section
that covers
 storage [2].

[1] http://www.elasticsearch.org/guide/en/elasticsearch/hadoop/master/index.html
[2]
http://www.elasticsearch.org/guide/en/elasticsearch/hadoop/master/ey-setup.html#_storage

On 12/16/14 6:06 PM, Rafael Pellon wrote:
Hi

We are testing elasticsearch in a HDP environment using YARN.

We follow the instructions in the link
http://www.elasticsearch.org/blog/elasticsearch-yarn-and-ssl/  and upload a lot
of data but....

Where is the data stored? Is it in local file system / HDFS? Is it persisted?
What is the default configuration of
ES-yarn version? In the standalone version without using Yarn, you could
configure all of this in the config file.

Any information about this, will be useful.

Thanks in advance,
Rafa

elasticsearch+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
<mailto:elasticsearch+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.