It's basic Linux administration stuff, see
http://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?p=2147913&sid=16c526bdb60201e802cf7f6b8bc598e2#p2147913
for example (and the rest of the instructions on chkconfig). Just update
the script to point at your Kibana files.

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant