Hello Abhimanyu,

Below is a simple example for creating a geo_shape mapping and inserting a
MultiPoint document.  For further detail on inserting different geometry
types be sure to have a look at
http://www.elasticsearch.org/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/mapping-geo-shape-type.html

# create index
curl -XPUT "http://localhost:9200/geoshapes?pretty=true"; -d'