The added field is an array of Integers, but we are not using it in the
query at all

We are not querying the _all field, it is disabled in our type mapping

Our query is something like this:

{
>   "query": {
>     "query_string": {
>       "fields": [
>         "name"
>       ],
>       "query": "roger"
>     }
>   }
> }

I ran this query. In the first result, I added a new field called
"bookmarked_by" with a numeric value. Then I ran the same query again. The
document in which I added the new field is no longer the first result