Hello.

I want to check if an document miss a nested object (and the opposite too).
I want to get all documents which contain a marketplace that does not have
a price array.
This is part of my query (there are "and filter" because there can be more
than one restriction) :

 {
                               "nested": {
                                   "filter": {
                                       "and": {
                                           "filters": [,{
                                                   "nested": {
                                                       "filter": {
                                                           "and": {
                                                               "filters": [
                                                                   {

"not": {

"filter": {

"exists": {

"field": "marketplace.price.id"

                                                               ]
                                                           }
                                                       },
                                                       "path":
"marketplace.price"
                                           ]
                                       }
                                   },
                                   "path": "marketplace"

both marketplace and price are mapped : "nested".

I have two marketplaces. One has a price array, one does not have a price
array. In the same document. With the query above I don't get a hit.

Can someone give me a hint or solution for that problem?

Cheers,
Elke