okay .I am new to elastic search and help me understand .

So you mean to say with the nested objects , you can return only inner
objects if required or return entire object ?

If we can do this with nested objects , can you send me any sample code or
example .

My applications relations deals only with one parent and multiple child's
 and child can have it own child's and so on .

Do you recommend using nested object for this kind of document relations ?

Actually now thinking that I can have fake document type which holds
documents in a family  and don't have to bother about the how deep the
relation hierarchy is

Regards
Nagaraju
908 517 6981