Hi all,

i would like to know if someone have play around an ElasticSearch plugin
that can forward documents at indexing time to an external source, i dont
want to do it throught logstash but only whene doc is indexed
my goal is to take that plugin as an example of my custom one, i would like
to have a plugin that receive a copy of a document that is indexed so we
can manipulate it in real time and then send it to an external database or
interface.

thanks for all the suggestions

regards