This is because the score takes two factors into account: the document
frequency and the edit distance. Quite likely in your case, even though
Boss is closer than Bose, Bose has a much lower document frequency which
helped it eventually get a better score. I guess we should have another
rewrite method that would not take freqs into account (or somehow merge
them) to avoid that issue.

On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 4:06 PM, Eylon Steiner <eylon.stei...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Any ideas?