Hi,

I'm trying to figure out the correct mapping for searching for exact values
but lowercased. I thought this would work:
      "exact_lowercase": {
         "filter": [
            "lowercase"
          ],
          "type": "custom",
          "tokenizer": "keyword"

and the mapping of the field:
           "TITLE": {
                    "fields": {
                        "exact_lowercase": {
                            "search_analyzer": "keyword",
                            "index_analyzer": "exact_lowercase",
                            "type": "string"
                        },
                        ...some other mapping....
                    },
                    "type": "multi_field"
                }

but when i do a termquery or query_string query i'm not getting any hits,
for example "steel wheels". The original value: "Steel Wheels". What am i
doing wrong. The idea for the searchstrategy is to first match on exact
lowercase strings, if nothing is found we do a partial match.

Thanks,
Maarten