AFAIK, Kibana by default saves it's dashboards in an ES index called
kibana-int, as referenced in your httpd.conf file here: <LocationMatch
"^/(kibana-int/dashboard/|kibana-int/temp)(.*)$">

You could restrict commands on that index based on authentication, like x
user can do GET POST, whereas y user can do DELETE GET POST PULL, etc.