Of course, you did it for False as well?

David

> Le 26 janv. 2015 à 23:14, Xavier Garcia <x...@vier.im> a écrit :
>
> Already try but doesn't work.
>
> Le lundi 26 janvier 2015 14:08:39 UTC-8, David Pilato a écrit :
>>
>> Could you try replacing True by true?
>>
>> David
>>
>>> Le 26 janv. 2015 à 22:49, Xavier Garcia <x...@vier.im> a écrit :
>>>
>>> Hello guy,
>>>
>>> I'm configuring a ES cluster and i got this issue -
>>> ElasticsearchIllegalArgumentException[value cannot be parsed to boolean [
>>> true/1/on/yes OR false/0/off/no ]  ]
>>> I try to increase the level of logging but nothing work i can't find the
>>> right line, do you have any idea where is this value in my config file ?
>>>
>>> Thank you
>>>

>>> cluster.name: Cluster-Production
>>> node.name: elastic2.cluster.net
>>> node.master: True
>>> node.rack: ec2
>>> node.max_local_storage_nodes: 1
>>> node.data: /srv/data/elasticsearch
>>> index.mapper_dynamic: True
>>> index.query.bool.max_clause_count: 4096
>>> path.conf: /srv/conf/elasticsearch
>>> path.data: /srv/data/elasticsearch
>>> path.logs: /srv/logs/elasticsearch
>>> path.plugins: /srv/app/elasticsearch/plugins
>>> bootstrap.mlockall: True
>>> transport.tcp.port: 9300
>>> http.port: 9200
>>> http.enabled: True
>>> gateway.type: local
>>> gateway.recover_after_nodes: 1
>>> gateway.recover_after_time: 2m
>>> gateway.expected_nodes: 1
>>> discovery.zen.minimum_master_nodes: 1
>>> discovery.zen.ping.timeout: 30s
>>> discovery.zen.ping.multicast.enabled: False
>>> discovery.zen.ping.unicast.hosts: ["elastic1.internal.cluster.net",
>>> "elastic2.internal.cluster.net", "elastic3.internal.cluster.net",
>>> "elastic4.internal.cluster.net", "elastic5.internal.cluster.net"]
>>> action.auto_create_index: True
>>> action.disable_delete_all_indices: True
>>> script.disable_dynamic: False
>>> threadpool.bulk.type: fixed
>>> threadpool.bulk.size: 50