Hi David
We are aware of scroll API, and are not using it as it will not scale.
That is the very reason I was stressing the fact that there is no
update/delete/create; as with multiple queries all bets are off if any of
this thing happen.
However with steady state)no change in data) I would expect them to work.

To answer your question : It happens in different pagination group.
regards and thanks
amish