Unfortunately I could not replicate your success :-(

Let me show you what I did in case you may be notice any difference from
your case.

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-HzQRKhGl9ag/VMqfkWnSF8I/AAAAAAAAAh0/SsXrJlQ2vW8/s1600/Output_Caching.png>

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-V2VTx-iT888/VMqf0K7jChI/AAAAAAAAAh8/qC7umA0XP_U/s1600/AppPool1.png>

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-4jL3Hyoq0QY/VMqgF7d0-II/AAAAAAAAAiE/77VOeAZP2e0/s1600/AppPool2.png>