If the indexes have been already created you will have to be creative to
find those fields that need updating - not familiar with a plugin that can
do that. A simple client side tool that will grab all mappings from the
/_mapping endpoint, change it and send it back should do

For indexes that weren't created yet you can use index templates

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant