Well, you use a linguistic extraction tool in the processing pipeline to
yield the information you need. It will be indexed together with the
document and may be queried, aggregated, etc.

On 11.02.2015 11:03, Ap wrote:
> How do I identify relevant financial documents based on the
> terms/phrases/sentiments present inside the Document ?
>
> eg. Relevant document might contain--> Wall Street hits a new High.
>       Irrelevant document might contain --> I was walkng on Wall
> Street and met an old friend.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/5001e852-42cc-4c0e-9266-1f0b3f8b088b%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/5001e852-42cc-4c0e-9266-1f0b3f8b088b%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards/Cordialement vôtre/Atentamente/С
уважением
*i.A. Jürgen Wagner*
Head of Competence Center "Intelligence"
& Senior Cloud Consultant

Devoteam GmbH, Industriestr. 3, 70565 Stuttgart, Germany
Phone: +49 6151 868-8725, Fax: +49 711 13353-53, Mobile: +49 171 864 1543
E-Mail: juergen.wag...@devoteam.com
<mailto:juergen.wag...@devoteam.com>, URL: www.devoteam.de
<http://www.devoteam.de/>