Hi everyone,

After my first
<https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/elasticsearch/US-BA4R_Qdc>
and second question
<https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/elasticsearch/FGKUmzn-WSs>
regarding clusters' examples and multy-tenancy with garantee of service, I
have one more on my way to production :

Could you describe the *pros* and *cons* of the :

   1. Disks : *DAS* (Direct Attached Storage) - *JBOD* (Just a Bunch Of
      Disks) / *SAN* (Storage Area Network)? I take it that NAS is most of
      the time to be avoided
      2. Servers : bare metal servers / virtual servers ?

For those interested :

   - JBOD / SAN storage discussion in "To Raid or not to Raid":

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!searchin/elasticsearch/hardware/elasticsearch/HSj2fZGdU1Y/4mFCBTCb-JcJ
   - Doc which states about SSDs, RAID0, NAS, networks

http://www.elasticsearch.org/guide/en/elasticsearch/guide/current/hardware.html

Thanks!