New to ES - Trying to use the elasticsearch-cloud-aws plugin, but when
starting my java client node, I'm getting ClassNotFoundException
on org.elasticsearch.discovery.ec2.Ec2DiscoveryModule.   Do I need to
install this plugin on java client nodes, and if so, how does one do that?
 Or, rather, is there a maven dependency that can be referenced to load
these required classes?

For reference, the elasticsearch.yaml is:

plugin.mandatory: cloud-aws
cloud:
  aws:
    access_key: ******
    secret_key: *****
discovery:
  type: ec2

and my java client code is:

Settings settings = ImmutableSettings.settingsBuilder()
                .put("node.name", nodeName)
                .put("cloud.aws.access_key", awsAccessKey)
                .put("cloud.aws.secret_key", awsSecretKey)
                .put("cloud.node.auto_attributes", true)
                .put("discovery.type", "ec2")
                .build();
        this.node = nodeBuilder()
                .clusterName(clusterName)