Ok for default replica number in index settings... sounds good

index_indexing_slowlog and index_indexing_slowlog are void but errors
appear in the main logs. let me find them next time

But is there any way to put a timeout in the server on queries ? because I
thought they would not last more than 30s and having a maximum of 150
requests per minutes should not fill the queue at any time.