Hello David,

Currently we are using Elasticsearch in production to support heavy
aggregation queries. It was working fine, but recently data nodes keep
leaving the cluster regularly.. Each node around 3-5 times a day. And the
scary part is cluster is in red state for few minutes each day. We tried
changing the Garbage collector, to G1GC to prevent stop-the-world garbage
collection state. But it still keeps happening. Nodes keep leaving and
rejoining the cluster.

We will need some help in fixing our current issues.. Even though nodes are
leaving and rejoining the cluster, we are only missing around 1000
documents out of around 10 million documents per day during indexing..
Still we need to address this issue.

And in addition to that we are going to face some scaling issues in near
future. We want some production support to validate our current cluster
setup, shard/replica settings, and indexing settings, not to mention cost
savings.

I sent the same message on the elasticsearch.org webpage, and am still
waiting for their response. How do we approach elasticsearch support?

Thank you.