Perhaps you are misunderstanding me.  ElasticSearch does not provide a load
balancer for this purpose.  You would use a typical HTTP load balancer
which could be anything as simple as Nginx, to something costly and
expensive like a NetScalar.  Configuring such a loadbalancer I believe is
outside the scope of this list.