Hm, I doubt it is ok if a 1.4.0 node has 195 threads in state BLOCKED:

Thread 19374: (state = BLOCKED)
 - sun.misc.Unsafe.park(boolean, long) @bci=0 (Compiled frame; information
may be imprecise)
 - java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(java.lang.Object) @bci=14,
line=175 (Compiled frame)
 -
java.util.concurrent.LinkedTransferQueue.awaitMatch(java.util.concurrent.LinkedTransferQueue$Node,
java.util.concurrent.LinkedTransferQueue$Node, java.lang.Object, boolean,
long) @bci=184, line=737 (Compiled frame)
 - java.util.concurrent.LinkedTransferQueue.xfer(java.lang.Object, boolean,
int, long) @bci=286, line=647 (Compiled frame)
 - java.util.concurrent.LinkedTransferQueue.take() @bci=5, line=1265
(Compiled frame)
 - org.elasticsearch.common.util.concurrent.SizeBlockingQueue.take()
@bci=4, line=162 (Compiled frame)
 - java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask() @bci=149, line=1067
(Compiled frame)
 -
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker)
@bci=26, line=1127 (Compiled frame)
 - java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run() @bci=5, line=617
(Compiled frame)
 - java.lang.Thread.run() @bci=11, line=745 (Compiled frame)