Easiest option, in terms of complexity, would probably be to use a bool
query, where product x and y are matched by an id query with high boosts.

Best option is probably the function score query:
http://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/query-dsl-function-score-query.html

Create a filter for each product and replace the score with something
arbitrarly high.

You could get detailed by using a custom script, but it will not be as
efficient.

Cheers,

Ivan