Hi,

I have two ElasticSearch clusters and one tribe node for searching across
the two clusters. And there is a kibana 4 connects to the tribe node. What
I have done are:
1. Created .kibana and kibana-int manually in the cluster
2. Launch kibana
3. Got to the screen "Configure an index pattern", hit the create button

Kibana loads then throws "MasterNotDiscoveredException[waited for [30s]]"
error.

It seems a known issue. I also tried adding "tribe.blocks.write: false"
into tribe node config file without any luck. I am sure saving dash board
will throw the same error. Can anyone help to confirm that if Kibana can
talk to tribe node? And anyone figure it out how to do it?

Thank you!
Abigail