Hi,
I want to make use of the _timestamp field to keep track the last indexed
datetime of an doc in ElasticSearch.
I have set the mapping as below:

      "mappings": {
         "_default_": {
            "_timestamp": {
               "enabled": true,
               "store": true,
               "format": "yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ss.SSS"
            }

I have mentioned the _timestamp field with date format (as red font
highlighted). However, when I query the doc, the _timestamp field is still
showing as the unix format as below:

            "fields": {
               "_timestamp": 1427177681930
            }

*Question*
1) I am using ElasticSearch version 1.32. Is this a bug?
2) How can we get the _timestamp field with the correct format that we
want?  How to convert the _timestamp to a readable format? I use Sense to
query.

Thanks.