Hi Costin,

   First of all, thank you for your help !

   I have customized the loggin.yml file into the elasticsearch-1.5.0.zip
to set DEBUG mode and to define a new file appender into /tmp/svy
directory, and with this new configuration file i have re-load the zip file
and re-launch elasticsearch yarn's task. I can read the new log (not delete
now when the process stop) and what i'd found ...

[2015-04-09 12:18:47,104][ERROR][bootstrap ] Exception
java.lang.RuntimeException: Java version: 1.7.0_45 suffers from critical bug

   What surprised ! It's not possible i verified this in the first step
 (like the installation's doc say !) In fact i'd juste used the "which"
command and the default java is 1.8.0 but an ather java jdk 1.7 exist ...)

   I use Ambari to correct the configuration file like that :

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-P_D-KylIims/VSZ05ymcPZI/AAAAAAAABgs/H8xnYCNw4h0/s1600/Modif_conf_yarn.png>
    And it works now !! One step more for me in this HDP/Elasticsearch's
stories ;-)

  Stéphane