On Wednesday, April 15, 2015 at 08:00 CEST,
     vikas gopal <vikas.ha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> thank you for your quick response. I am totally new to this, any
> document or website to understand nginx or any guide to configure
> nginx as a reverse proxy on windows server 2012.

Have you had a look at the nginx documentation or any of the top hits
when you search for "nginx windows"? If they're not adequate for your
needs, perhaps you can phrase a more specific question.

Note that there's nothing special about nginx. IIS is capable of doing
what you want too.

--
Magnus Bäck                | Software Engineer, Development Tools
magnus.b...@sonymobile.com | Sony Mobile Communications