>From an Elasticsearch point of view, I don't see anything wrong.
You have a way too much shards for sure so you might hit OOM exception or other
troubles.

So to answer to your question, check your Elasticsearch logs and if nothing
looks wrong, check logstash.

Just adding that Elasticsearch is not generating data so you probably meant
that logstash stopped generating data, right?

HTH

David