I can't look at the feeder setup now but I could in the future.

Is my SQL statement incorrect?

Should I be doing something differently?

Does the river not utilize created_at and updated_at in this setup?  I
don't have a where clause because I thought using the column strategy it
would take that in to account.

This is an example of what I see in SQL server:

SELECT id as _id, * FROM [MyDBName].[dbo].[MyTableName] WHERE ({fn
TIMESTAMPDIFF(SQL_TSI_SECOND,@P0,"createddate")} >= 0)

Which when i populate the @P0 with a timestamp it seems to be working fine.

On a restart I'm guessing it doesn't know when to start.

Any way that I can check values in elasticsearch within the column
strategy?  Such as using Max(CreatedDate) so that it can start there?