Hi,

We are having a performance problem in which for each hit, elasticsearch
parses the entire _source then generates a new Json with only the requested
query _source fields. In order to overcome this issue we would like to use
mapping transform script that serializes the requested query fields (which
is known in advance) into a doc_value. Does that makes sense?

The actual problem with the transform script is  SecurityException that
does not allow using any json serialization mechanism. A binary
serialization would also be ok.

Itai