Hi Jay,

Thanks to acknowledge !

Is there any way to work around this issue ? We definitely need a kind of
"join" filter for limiting the returned data based on some
permissions/tokens.

We are also starting discussions for a support and re-distribution license
with both your and our marketing organisation.

Is there any way to get a fix within a support contract ?

Thanks,

Regards, Bert.