If you're running elasticsearch on YARN it's still just elasticsearch as
far as external tools are concerned so just use the regular node.js API to
talk to the cluster.

Also, I believe all the YARN integration does is allow you to  easily
provision a ES cluster using YARN containers and I'm pretty sure that's not
even necessary to use ES with Spark it's just a convenience if you already
have a YARN cluster and want to provision and control elasticsearch within
that environment.

Kimbro Staken