Hello all,

I am coding a Java application that will connect to various Elasticseach
instances, some of them are secured by Shield, some are unsecured. I need
have a choice to connect via NodeClient (only not secured instances) or
TransportClient (both secured and not secured instances). This requires me
to have shield as Maven dependency in my project, but in a situation when I
connect via NodeClient to a not secured instance, Shield comes in a way and
complains about the lack of license plugin. I would like to
disable/bypass/not use Shield plugin in such a scenario - is there a
property I can set?

Example code:

            final Node node =
nodeBuilder().clusterName(clusterName).client(true).node();
            client = node.client();

I can connect via this code to a not secured instance, but in a moment I
add Shield as a Maven dependency, it starts to complain about the license.

I found a similar thread on StackOverflow, but there is no response there:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/29744120/disabling-shield-for-intergration-tests

Thank you in advance for advice.

Tom