Hello.!

      Elastic search stuck in yellow status. I searched a lot about this
problem and i find out same answer that to create two nodes. So i create
two nodes by creating two config file elasticsearch.yml and
elasticsearch-1.yml and start by command:

elasticsearch -Des.config=d:/elasticsearch-1.5.0/config/elasticsearch.yml
elasticsearch -Des.config=d:/elasticsearch-1.5.0/config/elasticsearch-1.yml

Run this command Separately.

first time its return green status. when i restarted again it shows again
that:

{
  "cluster_name" : "alterduden",
  "status" : "yellow",
  "timed_out" : false,
  "number_of_nodes" : 1,
  "number_of_data_nodes" : 1,
  "active_primary_shards" : 29,
  "active_shards" : 29,
  "relocating_shards" : 0,
  "initializing_shards" : 0,
  "unassigned_shards" : 26,
  "number_of_pending_tasks" : 0
}

I am also trying to allocating shards but i failed this is necessary to
create new index if i have to define shards? Or what should i do to fix
this to *green* ?