No as soon as you have only one index for this alias, indexing and deleting
should work.

I don’t see anything suspicious here.

Any chance you could share on github your full code?

When you say that "nothing happens", do you mean that you never get the debug
LOG « Processing {} … » ?
Or do you mean that the document has not been removed ?

How do you test all that?

--
David Pilato - Developer | Evangelist
elastic.co