Hello,
I have a system with multiple fields, some in English and some in Japanese,
I have installed a plugin and after a bit of help added the mapping and it
worked, however, since the mapping was for a specific field It would not
work when I queried for "_all" it did not work, I am trying to add a
dynamic mapping for it, as below, however, It is failing:

        XContentBuilder xbMapping =
                jsonBuilder()
                        .startObject()
                        .startObject("mappings")
                        .startObject(indexType)
                        .startObject("dynamic_templates")
                        .startObject("jp")
                        .field("match", "*")
                        .field("match_mapping_type", "string")
                        .startObject("mapping")
                        .field("type", "string")
                        .field("analyzer", JAPANESE_LANGUzzAGE_ANALYSIS)
                        .endObject()
                        .endObject()
                        .endObject()
                        .endObject()
                        .endObject();

                 elasticSearchClient.admin().indices()
                .preparePutMapping(indexName)
                .setType(indexType)
                .setSource(xbMapping)
                .execute().get();

Any Ideas on what I am doing wrong? And if I add this mapping to "*" will I
still be able to perform queries without passing the analyser? or should I
use different types for each document I add depending on the language?

Thank you