Thanks Jörg,

Yes it is unusual to have such dentry cache, there is definitely something
fishy going on. Stopping ES clears it up, so it is something related ES I
believe.

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 8:16 PM, joergpra...@gmail.com <joergpra...@gmail.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/CADX9mKM9fY6CZg8u%3DNNUFHwABZyvdZ%2Bhn40pLG_Y9gRmeOyp%2BQ%40mail.gmail.com.