I am looking for assistance.

I have an elasticsearch cluster that has an index called 'foo'.  Within
foo, I have a ton of information that contains the string "Error in the RPC
receive".  I need to do a search for any message that contains that string,
then delete anything.

I have seen several examples, but am not able to flush what I need.  I am
using the Chrome extension Postman.

I have tried simple queries such as:

{
    "match_phrase" : {