Could someone please give an example of how to go about configuring this
value, or how/where to provide master_timeout? I'm getting a similar issue
when creating mappings, not sure how to go about fixing it. I've read
something in the docs about a zen.discovery.publish_timeout, but I believe
that's something different

[2015-05-22 12:40:06,000][DEBUG][action.admin.indices.mapping.put] failed
to put mappings on indices [index_1432298356915]], type [stuff]
org.elasticsearch.cluster.metadata.ProcessClusterEventTimeoutException:
failed to process cluster event (put-mapping [stuff]) within 30s at
org.elasticsearch.cluster.service.InternalClusterService$2$1.run(InternalClusterService.java:270)

at
at
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

On Thursday, 30 January 2014 15:45:59 UTC, Ahaduzzaman Munna wrote:

> Well. Thats a separate issue. I do not know what exactly happens at ES
> side for any index operation. But if it the master timeout is configurable
> at once, then it solves a lot of problems.
>

> On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 3:38 AM, Luca Cavanna <cavan...@gmail.com
> <javascript:>> wrote:
>
>> I see, but now I'm curious on why it takes so long for you to create
>> aliases, 30 secs seems to be a reasonable default.
>>

>> On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 9:26 PM, Ahaduzzaman Munna <ahaduzza...@gmail.com
>> <javascript:>> wrote:
>>
>>> Yes, I feel its little inconvenient not to have that default value
>>> configurable via the config file or an API. I hope ES team do something
>>> about it.
>>> I didn't want to touch my code rather I wanted to have some global
>>> configurable setting to make my life easy ....

>>>  --
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/CACAuqNukAczguh7zjfwi3kTVzTekkFz%2BMSw0Vm_9xx2K7va05Q%40mail.gmail.com
>>> .

>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/CADdZ9MWk1M4Anqv_c7_BxFhas_CLXtzqQpzzFdG8v-k%3DwQC59w%40mail.gmail.com