Your original error was around a yarn container being destroyed.  My guess
right now would be that this is due to memory pressure in Hadoop.
I would look to increase the heap size AND/OR number of reducers in Hadoop.

Mapreduce is not known for being the fastest thing on the planet to be
honest given there is a lot of overhead.  It works nicely in batch mode
over a large dataset where you want distributed compute but over a smallish
dataset it can be seen as laggy.

Allan

---
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/CAECdJzDD%3DyUafhSY4L%2BZ0MSY%2Bjms-E4DosRR5d9Z_SwVC90%3DwA%40mail.gmail.com.