Hi ,

I would like to retrieve the tophits key all documents. Where we can
retrieve all the keys by keeping the size :0 in terms query. But I would
like to retrieve all documents for a key.

The Query am using:

GET filter_parts/filter_parts_type/_search
{
   "size": 0,
   "query": {
   "bool": {
       "must": [
          {
              "match": {
                 "PROPERTY1.@key": "Dispensing Type"
              }
          },
          {
              "match": {
                 "PROPERTY1.@value": "Pour"
       ]
   }
   },
    "aggs":
    {
        "value_Agg":
        {
            "terms":
            {
                "field":"PROPERTY1.@value",
                "size":0
            },
            "aggs":
            {
                "top":
                {
                    "top_hits":
                    {
                        "size":5

So with the key "POUR" the total number of documents count "doc_count":
1477, But as I set size of tophits to 5 am able to retrieve only 5
documents How to set the size to Maximum or how to get all the records of
that key..

Am using Java API to that is:

        SearchResponse response =
srb.addAggregation(AggregationBuilders.terms("value_Agg").field("PROPERTY1.@value").size(0).

subAggregation(AggregationBuilders.topHits("top").setSize(5))).execute().actionGet();

So how to set maximum size for topHits...?????????

---
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/c2cf15c9-91bb-48d9-8791-a572c85ff8dc%40googlegroups.com.