*Hi,*

*I have a mongoDB river plugin which integrated with elasticsearch to index
records from mongodb. At times its failing to index. how can i get
notification when it fails interacting with elasticsearch??? **I have seen
about watcher which give alerts but i am not sure how it will be helpful in
this usecase. Can anyone please help me out??*

---
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/c5e44536-a758-4bfc-bd90-a0815f305f2b%40googlegroups.com.