Hi folks,

As some of you know, I mainly service Elecraft's legacy gear like the K2, K1, KX11 etc. I am also a part time employee for Elecraft doing the same for them. I have received a number of requests to purchase the PCB and various parts to get a portion of the K60XV functional for different customers. One of the main issues was getting the trimmer caps for the 60m band-pass filter as they are now obsolete. Working with Wayne and Eric, I tried a couple of solutions, one being a couple of SMD versions of those caps that can be mounted on the top of that board. Placing them on the board is not a trivial task, but I have a pretty decent technique of mounting them here.

I have had some discussions with Eric about bringing this module back. We're not sure of the logistics in pre-mounting those caps prior to shipping new kits. But, prior to making the decision of bringing it back and researching if we have enough inventory of the other parts, Eric has asked me to post here to to garner some sense of interest to see if it is worth the man power to offer it as a kit again. So, I am looking for feedback as to anyone interested in buying this kit if we can manufacture them again.

To keep the list traffic down, please email me directly and I will tally results for Eric.

73,
Dave, W8FGU