I will only sell this as a complete package and WILL NOT break it up into
individual sales. I'd prefer you pick it up in person so you can test it
out for yourself. I'm pleased to Facetime the station in operation. Also
pleased to have one of your friends check it out. Shipping is the actual
cost via UPS to your QTH. I do not have the original boxes but I will have
UPS fragile pack equipment. I'm located about 45 miles north of Atlanta.
Email is w4ax.m...@gmail.com . Good on QRZ. I will provide my phone number
after you email me.

K3/100. High precision oscillator, voice recorder, IF output, filters. Does
not have the second receiver.
P3 w/VGA
KAT500
KPA500