Jim:
Dick:

FWIW, I use the 4O3A Antenna Genius 8x2 with both my K3 system and my Flex-6700
system.  The AG can handle BCD decoding from the Elecraft, but as I recall, the
BCD decode on the AG2 does not match the Elecraft BCD decode for 60M.
Otherwise, fully compatible.  The Flex connects via a LAN cable.  Either port
can be set for BCD (Elecraft) or LAN interface (Flex) for exchange of band
information.  To simplify the Elecraft connection to the AG2, I use the Y-box
box from Bob, N6TV.  Works great.

Currently, one radio connection is for the K3 system (K3-KPA500-KAT500) and the
second radio connection is for Ant1 of the Flex system (6700-PGXL-TGXL).  I
fully operate remote with both systems and access the AG2 via the Windows AG
software remotely from a computer where I am or via a PC in the shack that is
online remotely.  I can also access AG2 via SmartSDR for Mac.  The remote
access gives me positive status of which radio is connected to which antenna
port.  Obviously, the two radios cannot share the same antenna port at the same
time.

With this setup, I’m able to use the K3 System using the K3/i0 and Remote Rig
as a backup to the Flex System in the event there is a “problem” with the Flex.
 My remote station is 1,280 miles from where I’m currently located, so having
redundancy is very useful as past experience has demonstrated.    Redundancy
includes having separate network connection from each system in the shack
(detached building) to the router in the house via separate fiber connections.
Should the  fiber/network switch/power source used by one system fail, the
other system will hopefully still be available.

Bottom line is that 403A makes excellent equipment and the integration of the
Antenna Geniyus with the K3 system is very easy.  Either radio port can be
configured for BCD or LAN connection.

Sourcing of the AG2 can be done in the US via Flex Radio Systems.  They stock
the AG2 with either N-Connector or SO-239 connector.

73,

Barry, WD4ASW
(Currently in Roslindale, MA)