I bought this new with my K3s and it has seen very little use as I am mainly a
SOTA KX3/KX2 user.

Package includes the following well cared for and working items;
a) Elecraft P3
b) SVGA option installed
c) P3TXMON installed and external 2kw box
d) Factory P3 manual
e) 11.5” SVGA monitor plus stand and VGA cable (higher resolution is displayed
here than the P3 builtin monitor).
——— Runs of 12v for easy integration into station
——— Monitor stand that allows placement on K3s for easy read out
f) cables to connect P3 to K3s (12v power, etc etc)

$845 + $45 shipping via UPS (they will pack) to any residential address in US
50 states. Payment via PayPal or if you prefer local pick up in SoCal then cash
is also an option.

Contact me at w6...@yahoo.com <mailto:w6...@yahoo.com>

Paul
W6PNG/M0SNA