End-fed antennas are end-fed antennas, Geert.  They really differ only in installation.  Most use a transformer [or auto-transformer] at the feed end.  Most require no or only a short counterpoise, mine is very happy with the shield of the coax as the counterpoise.  Sometimes, you may need to choke the coax where it enters the shack, I don't.  If the ARRL offering is from a Dutch company, I'd start there.

73,

Fred ["Skip"] K6DGW
Sparks NV DM09dn
Washoe County

Geert Jan de Groot via Elecraft <mailto:elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Monday, September 30, 2024 5:19 AM

These kits are from a Dutch company: https://www.hfkits.com/
Note that the website lists a lot more than just the model ARRL has and each design has build instructions also in English.
You may want to peruse the website.

I find their stuff solid, though I don't use endfed antennas.

73, Geert Jan

Message delivered to k6dg...@gmail.com

www.avg.com