I am having a great time with my KX1 #641.  Figuring out and playing with
all of the great features.

Using the REC feature to record a QSO is just too cool.  However I am a
little confused about setting the S-Meter Scale and Zero Set.
The manual references 30-99 using the VFO knob to set the zero bars and the
BAND/RIT buttons setting 2-6 for an S9+20dB signal.  If I understand that
correctly.  My KX1 shows L40-L99 using the VFO, and H2-H7 using the BAND/RIT
buttons.  Did I miss something on the Errata sheet?  I ended up using H4 and
L65 for my rig and I think its okay.  Is this just a change in firmware or
have I messed something up

Chuck Gehring