I printed a page of these mini-logs last night on my laser printer
using some heavy matt Epson photo paper and they look great.

I was also thinking that for short outings that  I might try laminating
one of these log sheets and use a water soluble fine tip marker (if they exist)
so that I can reuse it over and over. I'll just have to remind myself to
copy the log over to someplace more permanent when I get home.

Another great idea from Elecraft!  Thanks Wayne.

Michael VE3WMB